Tuesday 15 November 2011

I'm Sorry To Disappoint....

The Doubters!

Two days into a busy week at work, and I am still smoke free.  I'm not saying it was easy at all, it has been far from it, but somehow, the cravings have been nearly non existant.

I also have to thank the lads at work for being so supportive.  No careless offers of a cigarette or snide comments about how long I'd last.  It's been quite an experience.

However, as all things in life, there is the odd doubter, who from the start questioned my ability, will power and drive to succeed in my mission to stop smoking.  I say to them now....

I may have only been a non smoker for 9 Days, 9 Hours, and 48 minutes, but I am still a non smoker, I'm still going strong, and I am still fully focused on achieving my goal!

Now on to the running....

Not too much over the last 2 days.  Just a 2 mile easy run on Monday at a nice and slow 00:10:00 pace before work.  I say before, 04:30 in the morning actually exists!  I didn't really know this for sure until I pulled up my shorts, tied my laces, and hit the tarmac.

When I got home, I was cold, but awake!

Tomorrow's run should be fun.  I nice little interval session during work's time!  Can't beat that!

Until then,  Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment