Sunday 6 November 2011

I AM A NON SMOKER.....

At 08:55 this morning, (6th November, 2011), I lit my final cigarette.  By 09:00 my final cigarette was finished.  I am now a non smoker.

A powerful statement to make I know, but having read Allen Carr's 'Easy way to stop smoking', I am full of confidence that I can finally kick this addiction.

Having tried many times in the past to quit smoking, I have never felt the confidence that I will actually succeed that I currently have.  I'm not saying it is going to be easy, that would be foolish of me, but I can 100% say I am quietly confident that I will not smoke again.

I have set myself many running goals, and targeted some future running events so I have things in life to look forward to.

It's going to be a great challenge, but I am confident in the fact that...

I AM A NON SMOKER!

No comments:

Post a Comment