Friday 2 December 2011

Gutted.......

Well last night did NOT go to plan!

It was probably the biggest party ever held in the squadron bar.  Everyone was there and the beer was in full flow.  So the setting was set, and to be honest with you all I ended up having 3 or 4 ciggies over the course of the night.

Today, not one craving, and not generally bothered, and as my memory slowly reveals the events of last night as if I've been connected to a slow releasing memory drip, the ciggies tasted awful and I can 100% state that I DID NOT enjoy them!

So for now, its a long drip down the imaginary snake, from 25 days to just about 11 hours (started the app from start of work this morning).  Hopefully there is a ladder round the corner and I can win this game of snakes and ladders on the way to being smoke free.

So, in summary, a lesson learned.  Cigarettes taste awful, and you will regret having one.  I actually think I'm glad I had the experience last night, so that I know I don't ever want another one again.

Cheers.

Russ

2 comments:

  1. :( oh well, lesson learnt.

    Just call that the warmup before the marathon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a good sign that you didn't enjoy the taste. Get back on that wagon - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete