Wednesday 7 December 2011

No More Blips For Now........

It's hard to think that if I hadn't have had them ciggies last Thursday night, I would be 1 whole calendar month off the ciggies!

Now that one night hasn't bothered me in the way I thought.  I thought I would be back on them full time, or would be craving like mad, but like I said in my last blog post, it is the complete opposite.  Not one craving, and not even a thought about having a ciggie!

Now the running is still on the back burner.  2 weeks today since my last run, and I'm still suffering with a chesty cough and bunged up nose.  13 years of smoking and I was never this ill!  The perks of quitting I guess.

I've also decided that enough is enough on the diet front, and I'll have to be tough on myself.  I'm back to nearly 16.5 stone!!!  The new year slimming world campaign will start on the 1st January.  I WILL be 14 stone by this time next year!

As always, it's been a pleasure.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment